tim n jade~M6 & F6
25.4.08
my 1st time(^.^)
I participated a modelling competition on last mon in my campus~ my 1st ime2 join dis kind of competition ...ya, i knew dat my performance was extremely bad...bcoz in my mind, i was juz kept on thinking, dis is my 1st time n de rest r experienced models, yes, they’re definitely experienced. Den, i became too nervous d.. n de whether really make all of us suffering,damn hot on dat day..I was really nervous especially because the emcee kept asking me of questions. But, i really enjoyed myself on dat day and glad 2 know all de contestants & my partner as well, timothy.Although I lose in de competition. Haha~ congratulations 2 tim dat he got 1st runner up…At nite,went 2 friends café wit him~ I’ll try my fully best if i still got chance 2 join~hehe:P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow, nice modeling!!! Great looking!!!
Post a Comment