~~MemorAbilia~~


23.3.09

Few weeks bek, seong came 2 ktn(one of my sis’s coursemate)…sis brought me out 2gther, bcoz she knew dat I love 2 take pictures too…Batu Hitam n Balok was our photo shooting destination…


pictures wit beloved sis....














dis pictures the most...

chocolate ice-cream was my favourite...

pictures wit seong~




n den, my turn~







worst....

n...
*****************************
***********************
this 1 fooled me the most!!!sweat<(=.=")>!!

but he love dis pic so much~~XD
jadelyn

5 comments:

Calvin Soo KJ said...

awwww....sweet. eh??? you going to kahwin ka?? congrats 1st.

♫.音乐♀|ùí.♫ said...

beautifull...haha...so sweet sia...

Vincent said...

haha, Nice photo!

小虫 said...

the photographer use compact or DSLR to take pic eh?!

shufang(^o^) said...

~calvin~ thks 1st..going 2 marry?no ark(*.*)
~♫.音乐♀|ùí.♫~ u're so sweet too~~
~vincent~ thks thks thks~
~嘉CacinG進~ using my sister's DSLR camera yea`